The panel of judges that we see onboard for reality TV shows is one of the most important features of the series. As a result, we’re intrigued as to how much money the judges are making from their initiatives!
Check Out The Fees Of Highest Paid Reality TV Shows Judges In India
1. Remo D’souza | Remo D’souza’s Fee For Reality Shows Judge
Celebrity choreographer Remo D’souza allegedly paid a fee of 2.5 lakhs for judging Dance India Dance.
2. Ranvijay Singha | Ranvijay Singha’s Fee For TV Shows Judge
Ranvijay Singha was, as we all know, one of the most popular characters in Roadies Revolution – the two are nearly synonymous! The VJ and actor was paid a staggering 12 lakhs every show.
3. Neha Kakkar | Neha Kakkar’s Fee For TV Shows Judge
Singer Neha Kakkar allegedly demanded 5 lakhs every episode while judging the 12th season of Indian Idol.
4. Himesh Reshammiya | Himesh Reshammiya’s Fee For Judge
Himesh Reshammiya was a judge on Indian Idol last year, and according to sources, the musician was paid 4 lakh every episode.
5. Rohit Shetty | Rohit Shetty’s Fee For TV Shows Judge
Fear Factor India has been judged by Rohit Shetty for five years, and he is alleged to have charged a fee of 9 lakhs per episode.
6. Nikhil Chinapa
DJ Nikhil Chinapa was one of the judges on Roadies Revolution, as we all know. For each episode of the show, he charged Rs. 9 lakhs.
7. Neha Dhupia | Neha Dhupia’s Fee For Reality Shows Judge
Dhupia, like her colleagues, is said to have charged Rs. 8 lakhs per episode of Roadies Revolution.
8. Malaika Arora | How Much Malaika Arora Charges For Reality Shows Judge
Malaika Arora Khan has starred in a number of television shows, and she has served as a judge on many of them. According to reports, the celebrity charged Rs. 1 Crore per season for India’s Got Talent!
9. Shilpa Shetty | How Much Shilpa Shetty Charges For Reality Shows Judge
Shilpa Shetty has also served as a judge on a number of reality television shows. However, sources claim that the celebrity charged Rs.14 crores for each season of Super Dancer.
10. Vishal Dadlani Fee For Reality Shows Judge
Vishal Dadlani charged Rs. 4.5 lakhs every episode of Indian Idol 12 for the show.