We are all aware of the body-building fad of Salman Khan and also an impressive reality that he himself is capable of simultaneously taking on a number of people. But even the best of the best need a hand and in terms of defence, Shera has played as Salman Khan ‘s main hand.
While equally popular in safety standards as that of Salman Khan, Shera has been guarding Salman for 25 years and will continue to do so. We want to bring you some hidden information about this wonderful human being, who is now an equal part of the family of Salman Khan.
1. The real name Shera is Gurmeet Singh Jolly. He was raised in a Mumbai Sikh family and his love of bodybuilding has been around since childhood.
2. Shera’s unadulterated love of bodybuilding has propelled him into the sport and in 1987 he went on to win Mr Mumbai. He also went on to take part in Mr Maharastra Junior competition in the following year.
3. In 1995, Shera met Salman and has been with him ever since. Now, it’s 25 years since those two were together.
4. According to reports, Salman Khan is claimed to pay Rs 2 crores annually to Shera which amounts to Rs 16 lakhs per month, a pretty whopping salary for security. Being with Bhaijaan however, has its own advantages.
5. To everyone’s astonishment, Shera has its own security agency which has been closely linked to the industry’s guarding moguls.
6. Shera also guarded the famous singer, Justin Beiber, on Salman Khan ‘s behest when he came down for a promotional event in Mumbai.
7. Shera has pledged to the Bollywood star his never-ending friendship as he feels the brotherly love these two shares will go on until their last breath.