Just about 10 percent of the population of the planet is left-handed. And this planet has been built for right-handed persons, as many leftists would accept. While being a southpaw nowadays is not that awkward, there are still plenty of small and big disadvantages that can make your day a little harder.
1. That one thing every leftie can relate to
2. Well, thanks, that helps a lot.
3. Oh, sure. I definitely will.
4. “Time to take the cake out of the oven. Oh, wait…”
5. Story of my life
6. Is this discrimination or what?
Active discrimination against the left-handed community pic.twitter.com/K0fZzEA236— لوك (@52849I) May 8, 2015