Several studies find that we can predict the state of your heart and veins where we bear the most fat (including on the b*tt). People in their “middle area” who are overweight are at higher risk for issues such as high blood pressure or stroke. So it means your booty will tell you a lot about your wellbeing.
Your b*ttocks have a square shape
This B*ttocks form has fat storage around the handles of lust. This may mean you’re not doing enough exercise or you’ve chosen the wrong program for your training that doesn’t help you burn fat in difficult places. It may also be caused by a hormone called cortisol which can cause problems with sleep.
Square-shaped people generally have a good metabolism and gain proportionate weight.
- Count your calories but you don’t have to be on a strict diet.
- It’s better to watch out for your elbows and thighs. It will help you get sexy female curves and not bulk up for men. Planks are to you a good exercise.
You have heart-shaped b*ttocks
The larger part at the bottom, wide hips and a narrow waist mark this form. Women who have this b*ttock shape appear to quickly lose fat, but fat goes to their mid-sections when they gain.
If your thighs and hips have become too big due to fat, it may indicate that you are on the wrong diet, that your level of activity is too low, and that you are under a lot of stress. It can signal excessive alcohol consumption for men and women alike. It may increase your risk of osteoarthritis and cellulite if you carry extra weight in your hips.
- Check your diet. Consume more protein, more vegetables and more fruit.
- Concentrate on practising your lower body portion. Running and walking can be of great help to you.
Your shape is an inverted triangle
With age, we start moving the fat from our b*tt to other parts of the body. This can happen owing to low levels of estrogen. It can lead to heart attacks, fatigue, weak bones, urinary infection risks and weight gain.
- Keep your diet on.
- Secure your fat head. Do regular exercise.
- Consult a specialist (your physician) about which type of training is best for you.
Your b*ttocks are round-shaped
This is one healthy person’s shape. All are proportional. If you’re living the wrong lifestyle, the fat can get trapped in the glutes, so it’s better to control your wellbeing so you don’t lose your perfect form.
Consume calories by body weight and don’t forget physical training.
What a flat b*tt is trying to tell you
If you have flat b*ttocks, you’re likely suffering from “dead b*tt syndrome.” Reality forces us to spend plenty of time sitting: in the office, in front of the television, while commuting. It causes gluteal amnesia in our b*tt.
Our muscles just forget their main purpose there and stop keeping the body in proper shape.
- Perform squats. No need to go to the fitness centre. You can take a brief break at the office or do it at home in front of the TV.
- Step forward.
Would you think the “dead-b*tt syndrome” is a cause in our modern times? How often do you exercise to keep fit? Please let us know your comments below!
Illustrated by Alice Perkmini