Are you aware that the taste of chocolate in a supermarket makes people want to purchase romantic novels? This is one of the many mind-blowing facts making the Internet a really fascinating place — and it makes for great conversation!
- On Venus, a day is marginally longer than a year.
- The bulk of elephants weigh about as much as the tongue of a blue whale.
- Cows can solve puzzles, and love it when they do.
- In Switzerland, it is illegal to own only one guinea pig.
- Samsung is testing their phones with butt-shaped robots.
- you will be surprised to know that some fish can yawn, cough, and burp.
- A baby can only see in black and white, right after birth.
- There are more stars in the cosmos than all grains of sand on the beaches on Earth are.
- Pigeon poop is a Crown property in England.
- If you eat too many carrots it makes your skin turn orange.
- As a result of biochemical reactions, the human body emits light which is invisible to the naked eye.
- Butterflies use to smell with their feet.
- A polar bear’s skin is black and their fur isn’t white — it’s transparent. Their tongues are mottled with black, that’s why sometimes they appear blue, purple, or black.
- Flamingos go pink when they eat shrimp.
- Fish can suffocate underwater.
- A population of penguins, 40 million years ago, used to be 6-foot human in height and weighed up to 250 lbs.
- Because of its height, The Burj Khalifa helps you to see the sunset once when you are on the first floor and then when you ride the elevator to the last floor again.
Would you know any interesting facts or curiosities? Let’s all share what we all know.