Kalyani Teja is the wife of Telugu (Tollywood) actor Ravi Teja. She was born on April 20, 1980, in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India. Kalyani was a distant relative of Ravi Teja’s maternal uncle. Ravi’s mother chose her as a bride for her son. Subsequently, they got married on May 26, 2002, in East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh. It was an arranged marriage. Since then, Kalyani has been living a happy life with her husband and family for many years.
Kalyani Teja Biography
Kalyani Teja has always kept herself away from the media’s attention, and most of her pictures are not available on the Internet. She is originally from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, and currently resides in Telangana, Hyderabad, with her husband and family. After their marriage, Kalyani gave birth to their daughter Mokshadha Bhupatiraju on June 6, 2003, and a few years later, their son Mahadhan Bhupatiraju on July 28, 2006.
Kalyani Teja Wiki
Kalyani Teja’s husband, Ravi Teja, primarily works in Telugu films and is a superstar in Tollywood. Some of his popular films include “Kick” (2009), “Vikramarkudu” (2006), and “Khadgam” (2002), among others. He is one of the highest-paid actors in Tollywood. In Tollywood, Kalyani and Ravi are considered one of the most beautiful couples.
|Known as||Ravi Teja’s Wife|
Kalyani Teja’s Physical Measurement – কল্যানি তেজা
|Kalyani Teja ‘s Height||5’ 4”|
|Weight (approx.)||54 kg|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Kalyani Teja’s Personal Life – কল্যানি তেজা
Kalyani Teja’s Age: She is 43 years old.
|Date of Birth||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Kalyani Teja’s Age||43|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing & Watching Movies|
|School(s)||Local School in Andhra Pradesh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kalyani Teja ( কল্যানি তেজা )
- Kalyani Teja always supports her husband and stands by his side, playing a significant role in his life’s success.
- One year after their marriage, she gave birth to a beautiful girl named Mokshadha Bhupatiraju on June 6, 2003. And on July 28, 2006, she welcomed their son Mahadhan Bhupatiraju into the world.
- Their son Mahadhan Bhupatiraju made his debut as a child artist (a younger version of Ravi Teja) in the film “Raja the Great” in 2017.
- Prominent directors such as Krishna Vamsi, Puri Jagannadh, and actor Shivaji Raja participated in Ravi and Kalyani’s wedding ceremony.
- Kalyani Teja is a homemaker who has dedicated her life to taking care of her children. She is a loving wife and a nurturing mother.
- Kalyani Teja has two brothers-in-law, Bharath Raju and Raghu Raju. Her favourite place in the world is New York, USA.