Ronda Rousey is that one person who can claim that she is perfect in every way. This Olympic bronze medalist has done it all. With a number of MMA championships win to her credit, she is even taking over Hollywood. Ronda Rousey defines bold and beautiful in every way. The way her career graph has been and is going shows what a fighter this MMA champion is. In the ring, she goes by the name of Rowdy and she indeed is a rowdy in every sense. Not many people will ever be able to achieve what this MMA champion has achieved over the years.
Things you should know about Ronda Rousey, the MMA champion who is also taking over Hollywood!
1. In 2008 Summer Olympics she won her bronze medal in judo.
2. This MMA champion has more than 12 consecutive wins in MMA fights.
3. Sher started her Hollywood career in the year 2014 through The Expendables 3.
4. Born in the year 1987, Ronda Rousey hails from Riverside, California.
5. As of now, this MMA fighter has the 4th dan black belt in Judo.
6. Ronda got married to Travis Browne in the year 2017.
7. Her list of Hollywood movies also includes Furious 7, Entourage, Drunk History, Blindspot etc.
8. If you scroll through the Instagram account of Ronda Rousey, you would get to know she is a big fan of video games.
9. Her next Hollywood movie, Mile 22 also stars the Hollywood star, Mark Wahlberg.
10. Ronda Rousey became the first woman to be featured on the cover of Australian Men’s Fitness.
11. In the Maxim hot 100 list of the year 2013, she was ranked 39th.
12. Her mother, AnnMaria De Mars became the first American to win a world judo championship in the year 1984.
13. This Hollywood initially suffered from a speech sound disorder called Apraxia.
14. She started her judo training right from the age of 11.
15. After winning her bronze medal in the Summer Olympics, she took a retirement from judo at the age of 21.
16. She redefines beauty and boldness at the same time. This MMA champion is the beauty as well as the beast herself.
17. Ronda made her professional mixed martial arts debut on March 27, 2011, at King of the Cage.
18. As of now, she lives in Venice, Los Angeles with her husband, Travis Browne.
19. This Hollywood diva has even worked as a bartender and a cocktail waitress.
20. 10 million, that’s the number of followers she has on her Instagram account.