It’s difficult to resist negativity when surfing the internet. However, you won’t find even a smidgeon of it in this post. There are so many great people who spread joy, which is why you’ll be smiling by the end of the post. We can assure you of that!
1. “This is how my daughter said goodbye to me this morning”
2. “Checking out the selfie vs. taking a selfie”
3. “I put googly eyes on my VR glasses and gave them to my grandparents to try.”
4. “Move along, this isn’t important to you.”
5. “I adore my canine friend. I just wish she shared my feelings.”
6. “Mom got a new mask from Dad.”
7. “I saw this on the bulletin board at work and it made me laugh.”
When you speak two languages and start losing vocabulary in both of them = byelingual— b (@BlaineLSimpson) June 19, 2020
9. “I saw this on the bulletin board at work and it made me laugh.”
10. “Underneath the mask, we are all afraid.”
What’s the funniest thing you’ve seen that you couldn’t stop yourself from telling people about? Your photos and stories will look much better in our comment section, so get to work!
Preview photo credit Zealousideal17 / Reddit