A lot of people learned the secret of life: we don’t just get older…we get better with age. After all, if cheese and salami can improve with time, so can people. And when you see years go by, there’s nothing better than having a sense of humour about it.
1. Someday, you too might learn to think before you speak.
2. Phones change but the lingo stays the same…
My daughter just asked why we say "hang up" the phone and now I feel 90.
— Jason English (@EnglishJason) June 2, 2015
3. “Something tells me Grandma likes Star Wars…”
4. On the plus side, her future kids won’t have skin problems.
I know I'm getting old because I just saw a group of hot chicks in bikinis and my first thought was "I hope they're wearing sunblock."
— Stephanie McMaster (@Smethanie) June 23, 2013
5. At the end of the day, you just can’t beat a night at home.
The thing I love about being middle aged is not having to pretend I like going to a busy pub on a Friday night.
— Sean Hughes (@mr_seanhughes) November 29, 2013