16) Falling Asleep Watching Movies: Any person can tell you that their partner has fallen asleep on the couch while watching a movie. For some people, it happens way more often than others. When you’re in a long-term relationship, you actually begin to anticipate it, and inevitably accept it.
17) Dancing Privately Just Because A sign of a true romance is if couples in long-term relationships decide to have their own private dance with each other when playing music. Is it corny? Yes. Is it cheesy? Heck yes. Is it seriously the most romantic thing ever? You bet your buns it is.
18) Washing Hair Is Fun: A lot of boys can tell you that they actually really enjoy washing a woman’s hair, so why not make it a full-on spa day and have them do it for you? It will be an enjoyable experience for both of you, and you’ll have the cleanest hair ever by the end of it!
19) You Tolerate Your Partner’s Body: Sometimes being in a loving long-term relationship means tolerating your partner’s quirky body. They may have a strange mole hidden in a funny place, bad morning breath, or in this case, razor-sharp talons for toenails! A gentle reminder to cut them is usually all you need, and of course, maybe some band-aids.
20) Reading Together Is The Greatest Thing Ever: Couples who read together stay together. Reading is an enjoyable activity, and so is reading at the same time as your partner. You can enjoy each other’s company and also have it be quiet time as well. You may even want to start your own couples book club!