Sarah Nicole Landry is a mother of four beautiful children who, through her pictures and stories, takes us on an optimistic journey. She demonstrates her own insecurities and how she overcame them, assisting us in accepting and overcoming our own.
1. “This is my body. That continues to wield power indefinitely.”
2. “Internal confirmation is like taking a vitamin on a regular basis.”
3. “I know I’ll love you in every way I’m supposed to when I meet you.”
4. “This is me, ten years later. Respecting my postpartum body and my postnatal existence.”
5. You can learn some interesting facts about stretch marks by zooming in on this picture. P.S. They’re perfectly normal; accept them.
6. “I show up,” says the narrator. To be anything other than a body.”
7. Sarah and I are ten years apart in age. In both photos, you’re glowing 🙂
8. We adore this image because it depicts a powerful, fearless woman.
9. “My body is doing an incredible job.”
10. Cute belly — indeed.
11. “My self-assurance is no longer bound by my physical appearance.”
12. On our bodies, scars are like history, and this one exemplifies the beauty and complexity of pregnancy.
13. Our bodies ARE so good!
14. “I am strong both inside and outside of my body.”
15. Bodies adjust, and that’s perfectly fine.
16. Stretch marks are completely natural.
Who do you turn to for your regular dose of motivation?
If you’re interested in learning more about Sarah-Nicole Landry, visit her website, read her messages, and watch some of her videos.