Eid is one of the most awaited joyful festivals throughout the world. The day is the end of the month-long fasting during the month of Ramadan. The day is the first day of the Shawwal month and it is broadly celebrated by Muslims all over the world. So, Here are Eid Mehndi designs for you to try:
Best Eid Mehndi Designs To Must Try
1. This mehndi is designed in beautiful Arabic style. This complex design is done with black mehndi, both floral and leaf design are present in the mehndi.
2. This is simple Eid henna mehndi design which anyone can easily do but this looks beautiful with this simple design. The mehndi design begins from the fingers up to the mid portion of the hand.
3. This is a simple yet very beautiful mehndi design. It has circular design work in the middle and fingertips are filled solid. The circular design work in the middle is rounded with complex patterns.
4. This is another simple henna mehndi design that you can make in a very short time. It looks really beautiful.
5. This henna mehndi design looks completely mesmerizing as it covers the complete hand. the beautiful flower-like design makes it more attractive.
6. A lot of work has been down in this henna mehndi design which makes it look stunning. it designs from elbow to till fingers.
7. This mehndi design from the top of the hand looks stunning. The design begins from the wrist portion and the major part is done until the index and middle finger. while a lot of work has been done on the index finger.
8. Decorative designs are conspicuously used for this design which commences from the palm and end till the fingertips. Black Mehndi is used for this design. The fingertips design are done with simple designs.
9. Monotones are sometimes quite boring but today there are a million options for mehndi. One of those design choices remains the new age of glitter mehndi. This new mehndi system requires glitter from the tube or plain glitter to be applied on the mehndi design or mixed with the mehndi itself. This creates a colorful look. Here blue glitter has been used to fill up the floral patterns and green mehndi has been used to fill up the leaf patterns.
10. Everyone loves feet mehndi a lot. It completes you for a stunning bridal look. For the reason mostly it opts for wedding occasions.