Never has the planet seen as many billionaires as it has now. There are over 2,000 individuals on the Forbes billionaire list, which is continuously rising. Developers, directors, authors, artists. In addition, with $100 billion, some entrepreneurs, including Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, have hit it through the roof.
1. Bill Gates (co-founder of Microsoft Corporation, $109.6 B)
2. Elon Musk (entrepreneur, $30.7 B)
3. Kylie Jenner (entrepreneur, $1.0 B)
4. Larry Page and Sergey Brin (founders of Google, $64.6 B and $62.3 B)
5. Tim Cook (CEO of Apple, the first $1 trillion US company)
6. Steven Spielberg (filmmaker, $3.6 B)
7. Susan Wojcicki (CEO of Youtube, $160 B net worth)
8. Oprah Winfrey (television personality, $2.8 B)
9. J.K. Rowling (author, ~$1 B)
10. Mark Zuckerberg (co-founder of Facebook, $81.8 B)
11. Jeff Bezos (founder of Amazon, $115.5 B)
Do you think the pictures “before” look surprising? In the comments below, we will be pleased to hear from you!