The planet has never seen as many multimillionaires as now. Developers, directors, authors, artists — the Forbes Millionaire list has more than 2,000 individuals and is continuously growing. In addition, it was hit by some entrepreneurs, like Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, with $100 billion, through the roof.
1. Bill Gates (co-founder of Microsoft Corporation, $109.6 B)
2. Elon Musk (entrepreneur, $30.7 B)
3. Kylie Jenner (entrepreneur, $1.0 B)
4. Larry Page and Sergey Brin (founders of Google, $64.6 B and $62.3 B)
5. Tim Cook (CEO of Apple, the first $1 trillion US company)
6. Steven Spielberg (filmmaker, $3.6 B)
7. Susan Wojcicki (CEO of Youtube, $160 B net worth)
8. Oprah Winfrey (television personality, $2.8 B)
9. J.K. Rowling (author, ~$1 B)
10. Mark Zuckerberg (co-founder of Facebook, $81.8 B)
11. Peter Thiel (co-founder of PayPal, $2.3 B)
12. Reed Hastings (CEO of Netflix. $3.9 B)
13. Richard Branson (entrepreneur, $4.0 B)
14. Martha Stewart (writer and television personality, ~$1 B)
Do you think the pictures from “before” are surprising? In the comments below, we will be happy to hear from you!