When it’s come to Narendra Modi then the world needs no introduction. He is such a famous and powerful leader. He was elected as the Prime Minister of our country in 2014 and since then, he has been working for the betterment of our country without taken a single day off.
Check out These Interesting Facts About PM Modi That Everyone Should Know
1. Narendra Modi had a dream of serving in the Indian Army. He wanted to study at Jamnagar’s Sainik school, but sadly, he couldn’t do get in because of high the fees that he couldn’t afford that.
2. This dreadful experience had happened to him in childhood. A crocodile attacked him and he was severely injured. He has 9 stitches on his foot.
3. Do you know that Modi’s engagement with Jashodaben Modi happened in his childhood days itself? yes, it is true!
4. PM Modi loves photography. Photography is his passion and if you don’t know, let us tell you that he had even held an exhibition wherein he demonstrated the pics.
5. Modi hadn’t enough money in his young days. Even for ironing, he used his own technique instead of giving out. He would keep the clothes under a mattress or pillow so that there’s no crease and that the clothes look neat and ironed.
6. Well, everyone knows that Modi’s workaholic nature. When he was the CM of Gujarat, he didn’t take even 1 day off.
7. Narendra Modi always signs in Hindi everywhere. Whether his signature is needed for work or whether it’s for personal reasons, Modi never signs in English.
8. Modi is good with acting and writing too. He used to act in plays when he was young and he also writes literary works in Gujarati.
9. Modi had left home when he was just 17. All he wanted to do is become a “Sadhu”. After leaving home, he spent a lot of time with Sanyasis in the Himalayas.
10. He has pursued a 3 months course in image management from the United States. Is this why Modi is a super-politician?