There are days when you feel like nothing has been left behind for living in this place anymore because everything seems to be going against you. You’ll strongly feel like there is no point in trying and fighting back. And ultimately, you’ll feel like simply hiding your face in your pillow and get some sleep or just relax but that also you can’t.
But you know what? these all things happen to everyone. and you really need is a daily reminder that life will get better, in spite of a few bad days. And what’s better than getting inked?
So, here’s a list of tattoos you could consider for a daily reminder that it will be all alright in the end, no need to give up from all these:
1. A semicolon tattoo means your story could have ended but it didn’t. It stands for the awareness of mental illness and has now become a big movement.
2. You can choose words that are close to you and incorporate them with the semicolon tattoo.
4. The lotus grows in muddy waters but maintains its purity. People who come out of tough circumstances prefer this tattoo to symbolise their struggling phase.
5. If you’re up for something more elaborate, go for a more detailed lotus.
6. You could combine your favourite quote with the lotus to make it more personal.
7. An arrow represents protection from all that is negative. Whenever life is pulling you back, just remember that you’re the only one who can launch into something better.
8. If you’re aiming for a smaller tattoo, you could opt for less detailed arrows.
9. Finger tattoos are quite unique in terms of placement. A tiny reminder to keep negative thoughts away is a good idea, isn’t it?
10. ‘Nirbhau’ and ‘Nirvair’ represent ‘without fear’ and ‘without hate’ within the Sikh understanding. As tattoos, these two words will always keep you away from negative thoughts that pull you back to life.
11. ‘Makhtoob’ means ‘it is written’. Whenever you find yourself hating a certain aspect of your life, just know that it is all written and the bad phase is just a beginning to a good phase.
12. A quote from Maya Angelou’s poem, this phrase will guide you on your worst days.
13. Sometimes, you just need a daily reminder of this.
14. This tattoo representation of ‘mind over matter’ isn’t just minimalist, it also gives you the strength of navigating through the matters that trouble you with the help of your mind.
15. Carl Sagan said, “The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” This is a daily reminder that you are no less than a star.
16. This is a Viking symbol called ‘inguz’. It means ‘where there is a will, there is a way.’
17. Here’s another Viking symbol ‘chevron’ meaning ‘create your own reality’.
18. The triangle represents change and it will help you find peace in the fact that change is the only constant.
Also, Read 15+ Mind-Blowing Scarlet Witch GIFs That Will Make Her Most Powerful…
19. The Zen circle or Ensō is representative of enlightenment and strength. On days when you’re going through a hard time, it will help you find the strength within yourself.
20. You can always customise your tattoos and this customisation of the Zen circle only enhances the meaning of the symbol.