Rich people do not purchase products that are not identical to ours. They simply buy similar-looking products at exorbitant prices.
On the surface, you’d say yes to Sarojini Mein Bhi Mil Jayega, but the cost of each of the following products is greater than the total market value.
1. Gucci has unveiled a new pair of eco-washed organic denim pants and overalls with the appearance of “false grass stains,” priced at ₹56,000 and one lakh, respectively.
2. The prices of Jacquemus’ micro and mini bags range from ₹25,000 to ₹60,000
3. Alia Bhatt owns a pair of Neous white leather sandals that cost about ₹54,457.
4. Karan Johar owns a Louis Vuitton travel bag worth ₹7,28,695
It seems to shift colours. I’d rather buy ten bags in various colours than pay such a large sum.
5. This purple teddy bear jumper from luxury brand Amiri is priced at ₹82,740.
6. This Gucci tank top was worn by Kareena Kapoor once, is priced at ₹70,000.
7. This t-shirt that Kareena Kapoor wears to the gym costs ₹51,000.
8. For their daughter Blue Ivy, Beyonce and Jay-Z purchased a solid gold handmade Ginza Tanaka rocking horse worth $6,00,000.
9. The most expensive item on the Apple India Online Store costs more than 53 lakhs.
10. Svalbardi’s Polar Iceberg water costs about ₹7,538 for 10. 750 ml.
The fact that these items exist demonstrates that people are willing to purchase them. Those are the people we refer to as affluent.