We all tend to keep an eye on the life of our favourite celebrities and today we have got you a completely different side of them that you have never seen before. Yes! today, we have got you few ridiculously worse throwback pictures of celebrities that they did not want you to see. These pictures also include Cheryl, Kate Middleton, and Prince Harry. The pictures are launched by Celebrity photographer Max Butterworth.
These are the after party pictures of celebrities that the photographer has captured on different occasions. The black and white images are a reflection of the actual life of Cheryl, Kate Middleton, and Prince Harry. Here you’ll see how these celebs used to look while returning from clubs and bars in the worst situation.
1. The 34-years-old Cheryl in a lace dress held by a female companion while the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William who have been married for six years now made an interrogative getaway in separate cabs.
2. The not so Royal look of Kate Middleton and Prince William! They are returning home after a night out!
These are the worst pictures of Kate and Prince that I have ever seen. However they are known for their demure appearances now, but these are the through back pictures shows up a completely different side.
Speaking about this moment that he captured, the photographer said “She had emerged from hotspot Mahiki in London’s Mayfair at 2 or 3 am. I think she was telling the taxi driver where to go when I took the photograph and Prince Harry and Prince William got in their royal transport shortly after.” And in the second photograph, William was seen struggling to keep his eyes open.
3. And here is Prince Harry exiting from Boujis nightclub in Kensington. I guess his lost expression is a result of failing to catch the attention of the paps while exiting through the side door.
4. Look! he is so much changed now.
5. Throwback picture of Victoria Beckham, she was seen being crowded by journalists and photographers while heading her way to the car after having dinner at a restaurant near Piccadilly.
6. Her other half David Beckham successfully escaped from the same situation.
7. Amy Winehouse, who passed away in 2011 from alcohol poisoning, with husband Blake Fielder-Civil.
8. Valerie singer was well known for her voice. Let me tell you that she died 23 July 2011 at the age of 27 while struggling with alcohol and drug dependency.
9. Here is Jennifer Aniston, who got a huge welcome from the paparazzi as she enjoyed a night out in London.
10. George Clooney, the America mega-star.
11. The king of pop, late Michael Jackson waving at his fans while enjoying the night with Sir Phillip Green.
12. This how Rachel got captured while trying to make her way from the back door of a club.
13. A throwback picture of Geri Halliwell, she successfully reached to her car but then Max’s camera caught her as she sat in the back of a car in her skin-tight gown.