Love is made up of a lot of little items, and not all of them are bright and shiny. Amanda Oleander, a Los Angeles-based artist, is well-versed in these topics and isn’t afraid to share her knowledge with you. In her work, she depicts all of the little details that make up most couples’ daily lives, such as dining out or brushing their teeth. That is why her artwork is so relatable to everyone.
17. If you love anyone, you love all of them, even their hairy parts.
16. Random sniffs are the best.
15. You’re willing to go to any length to make your loved one happy.
14. You don’t have to mask your true feelings when you’re with your soulmate.
13. The magic happens when you two are together.
12. Even a stuffy nose and a cold won’t be enough to keep you apart.
11. It can be a profoundly bonding experience to tell stories about your scars.
10. When you can’t make up your mind about what to eat for dinner:
9. You have a lot of fur in your yard, but you don’t have a cat.
8. Even just having dinner together at home can become a date night.
7. Love makes you feel comfortable everywhere.
6. When you come across a goodie and can’t say no:
5. Her hair vs His hair, in the morning
4. You can let your inner child out with your favourite person.
3. Even the tiniest things will cause you to burst out laughing with joy.
2. You can make a perfect match no matter how dissimilar you are.
1. You’re well aware that your body isn’t flawless, but you’re not afraid to flaunt it either.
In your view, what constitutes true love? Let’s talk about it in the comments!
Preview photo credit amandaoleander / instagram