If you go back to your childhood memories I am pretty much sure you must remember any favorite Disney character of yours. Each one of us had our one or two favorite characters from Disney. And What about the Princess? I am sure they are the favorite of many girls. There is an artist named Andhika Muksin, who is fascinated with Disney. He has Reimagined Disney Princesses In A More Realistic Way. Check out Here.
Image Courtesy- Andhika Muksin
1. I hope after this we don’t remain blinded by the myth that beauty only exists in perfectionism.
2. Angle From Your Front Camera.
3. People aren’t pleased with this drastic transformation but are trying to make peace with it. They are asking Muksin to give them back the sweet memories.
4. Holding Your Breath From Ursula’s Lair Hit You Like
5. A Whole New transformation
6. Hats off to the Photoshop skills
7. Reality at its best right?
8. A Free Fall of freedom
9. Face Swipe
10. Part Of Your Woo
11. I see why the fans are crying
12. Dreaming about his Price?
13. Video Chat
14. We should appreciate the talent
15. Who knew out beloved princesses will look so great in this realistic way
16. Take a cue Disney
17. This is dope
18. Time to learn photoshop guys
20. Isn’t it outstanding?
In his words, “My [history] with Disney goes way back. It all started with a VHS tape of Alice in Wonderland I received as a birthday gift when I was about 5 or 6. I was obsessed with it. I would watch it almost every single day after school. Not long after that, the Disney Renaissance era started, the obsession became a bit out of control and cemented my status as a Disney fanboy.”
“These characters have stuck with me since childhood, so it kinda came naturally for me to make fan arts of them. But instead of “remaking” them in my own aesthetic style, I put a naughty twist on them. Over time, as I kept posting my Disney stuff, I noticed that more and more people re-shared them on their Instagram, and I got more and more positive DMs and comments as well. So I guess people liked them.” he continued.