It is the most adorable thing to see our favorite celebrities welcome their new kids. And several of them post pictures of how they are developing, so we always know what they are doing. But 20 or even 10 years ago, sharing all that wasn’t really a thing, and we had to settle for the children’s occasional appearances at different premiers and other advertised events with their popular parents. And they’ve become teenagers because we’ve lost sight of them.
1. Simone Johnson, daughter of Dwayne Johnson
2. Romeo Beckham, son of Victoria and David Beckham
3. Leni Klum, daughter of Heidi Klum
4. Jack Perry, son of Luke Perry
5. Hannah Selleck, daughter of Tom Selleck
6. Cordell C. Broadus, son of Snoop Dogg
7. Matthew Lowe, son of Rob Lowe
8. Dylan Douglas, son of Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas
9. Elle Schneider, daughter of Rob Schneider
10. Willem Wolfe, son of Billy IdolEmbed from Getty Images
Do you think that these kids are precise copies of their parents? Do you follow someone popular who posts Instagram images of their kids?