Bobby Deol has repeatedly demonstrated that, in addition to stealing our hearts, he is unquestionably capable of teleportation and foreseeing the future.
No, seriously! Even after decades of figuring out Lord Bobby’s power, we still can’t get over the fact that this man might just be the answer to all worldly problems. Furthermore, he may be the invisible power that we insignificant humans require. Bobbyworld, a Twitter account, demonstrates how:
1. Bobby predicted the pandemic decades before it happened.
There was nothing this man hadn’t considered before the government, whether it was social distancing, swab tests, or even wearing a mask.
2. He is a technological genius who used advanced technology long before it was available to the general public.
In any case, he was hacking Swiss bank accounts in 2001.
3. He was also a master of invention, creating the most advanced gadgets far ahead of their time.
Let’s just say Bobby outdid Steve Jobs. Because he invented wireless Bluetooth earbuds long before Apple’s AirPods.
4. He also contributed significantly to the photography and cinematography industries.
Did we mention that he invented the GoPro in 2002?
5. Bobby’s umpiring abilities were a benchmark for the best.
Where do you think the world’s best umpires got their brilliant skills?
6. Hollywood had been emulating Bobby all along.
Inspired by Sean Paul’s iconic hairstyle.
To series like You. Many would not have seen the light of day if it hadn’t been for Bobby.
7. Bobby served as the inspiration for popular cooking shows.
Who is this Masterchef? Bobby was teaching cooking classes long before Gordon Ramsey realised what he had in him.
8. Long before the concept of trainers, he improved his strength on his own.
Even if it meant fighting dangerous wild animals.
9. He was the inspiration for terms like f*ckboi and softboi.
He wooed women like no other man, whether with his words or his wits.
10. And his flirting abilities were out of this world.
I’m not sure how he does it, but there’s no one like him.