Not just a term is a double standard. It is the inequality, racism, and suffering caused to people by our society. Sadly, in our daily lives, racism is normal and it affects us terribly.
1. We evaluate flirting at work based on personal preferences.
2. We judge outfits, forgetting that people are comfortable in them.
3. Each client deserves attention regardless of the size of their wallet.
4. It’s not just the sweet fluffies that are worthy of being adopted, they all need a safe place to call home.
5. The older generation accuses children of being addicted to their phones, not noticing their own addiction to TV.