The Indian billionaire Gautam Shantilal Adani is currently Asia’s richest man. The Adani Group’s chairman and founder has an estimated net worth of $88.5 billion.
Let’s take a look at what Gautam Adani, India’s infrastructure king, owns now that his fortune has increased by about $12 billion.
1. Gautam Adani reportedly acquired a 74% stake in Mumbai International Airport, India’s second-busiest, in September 2020.
2. Since the founding of Adani Group, the tycoon has expanded his firm into industries such as energy, resources, logistics, and agriculture, among others.
Adani Enterprises Limited, Adani Green Energy Limited, Adani Ports & SEZ Limited, Adani Wilmar, Adani Power Limited, Adani Total Gas Limited, and Adani Transmission Limited are among his parent firms.
3. Gautam Adani owns Gujarat’s Mundra Port, the country’s largest private port.
4. The worldwide businessman is a car enthusiast who owns a BMW 7 Series limousine, a Rolls-Royce Ghost, and a red Ferrari California, among other vehicles.
5. Some of Gautam Adani’s overseas assets include Australia’s Abbot Point port and the Carmichael coal mine, billed as one of the world’s largest.
6. Adani’s fleet of aircraft is enviable, as he owns a Bombardier, a Beechcraft, and a Hawker. He also bought an Agusta Westland AW139 helicopter worth Rs 12 crore.
7. Gautam Adani has a Palatial Bungalow at Sarkhej in Gurgaon. He also made a mighty property investment worth Rs 400 crores in Lutyens’ Delhi, the most expensive residential area in New Delhi.
Gautam Adani also dethroned Mukesh Ambani from the list of the 10th richest people in the world.