When it comes to depicting topics like intimacy and sensuality, Bollywood is viewed as being somewhat conventional and retrograde. But ultimately, we can all agree that there are a select few songs that dismantled these conventions and restrictions while subtly and elegantly depicting intimate moments.
Below are some of the hot scenes from Hindi films that were shot between these popular songs:
1. Tip Tip Barsa Paani– Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon’s dance performance in the classic Song.
We all concur that this item ought to be on the list. It’s still the sexiest song in Bollywood history after all these years, and we all immediately think of it anytime the word “sexy” is used. Additionally, it helped bring simple yellow sarees back into vogue.
2. Bheege Hont Tere- Emraan Hashmi and Mallika Sherawat set the screen on fire, in the film Murder – Hottest scenes in Bollywood
There must be a list for that. Murder, one of the strongest and most daring movies of its period, opened the door for sensuality in cinema by way of its daring performance and showed that there is a sizable audience for it.
3. Ranveer and Deepika in the song Ang Laga De from Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela – Hottest scenes in Bollywood
The duo is skilled at portraying passionate and private moments. People should have anticipated their impending nuptials based on their on-stage relationship and performance in the song.
4. Urmila Matondkar & Jackie Shroff in Haye Rama Song from Rangeela – Bold Scene In Bollywood
I think we can all agree that Urmila in this song literally looks like a goddess. The song’s lyrics had meanings for everyone that haven’t changed over the years, and it continues to be a favourite.
5. John Abraham and Bipasha Basu’s sensual chemistry in Jism.
Jism was one film where John and Bipasha quickly became well-known due to their incredible on-screen chemistry.
6. Zara Zara from Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein portrayed sensuality in a smooth, beautiful manner.
Both the song and the movie are timeless even now. Despite being incredibly powerful, it was very smooth in its depiction of seduction.
7. Suraj Hua Maddham – the traditional Yashraj style of how sensuality should be shown in the movie, combined with the desert, pyramids, and everyone’s favourite couple, Shah Rukh and Kajol.
Although SRK and Kajol had frequently been cast opposite one another before, this was the first time we saw them in this arrangement.
8. In Tum Hi Ho from Aashiqui 2, Aditya and Shraddha Kapoor enlighten the screen with their rain-romance fantasy of millions.
Without a doubt, this film was the biggest hit for both actors in their whole careers to date. The film and its songs were huge successes.
9. Gale Lag Jaa, which was sort of a remake of Tip Tip Barsa Pani, had plain-coloured sarees, rain, and, of course, Akshay.
The only difference was that Katrina Kaif took Raveena Tandon’s place, and she more than lived up to the part. It’s highly lovely and catchy music that unintentionally distracts you from the hilarity in De Dana Dan.
10. Aashiq Banaya Aapne- Tanushree Datta and Emraan Hashmi
We all know why the music video was so immensely popular. This song created a different image of boldness in song at that time when it came. The chemistry between Tanushree Datta and Emraan Hashmi is of the next level. the perfection of this song was also the main reason for this song’s huge popularity. This song has also a special place in today’s time when it comes to songs playlist collection.