Rashmi Desai is one of Bigg boss 13‘s famous faces. Whether it’s about her fights with Sidharth or rumours with her boyfriend Arhaan khan, the Bigg Boss’s house, she is always responsible for the publicity of this show.
Here are some lesser-known facts about Rashmi Desai
1. Rashmi was born in Nagaon, Assam’s middle-class city. Her parents had come from Gujrat. She finished her Ulubari High School and Assam JB Khot High School schooling.
2. She has worked in the Bhojpuri film industry in many B-grade films. She has appeared in films such as Balma Bada Nadan, Yeh Lamhe Judai Ke, Gajab Bhail Rama. In Manipuri, Assamese and Bengali movies, Rashmi also appeared. She made a cameo in Dabangg in 2012 as well. But no one acknowledges or admires the film’s presence.
3. She eventually rose to fame after her appearance in a drama called Uttaran. The TRP ratings for this show were very high, bringing her big ads. She is now popular in the Dil Se Dil Tak show with her presence.
4. She is a trained dancer from Bharatnatyam and Kathak. She and her husband Nandish Sandhu participated in the Nach Baliye show in 2015 as well.
5. She is now recognised for her role in big boss 13. She’s this season’s highest-paid actor. And making things interesting with her friendship with Arhaan khan. Rumours said the woman was about to marry his recent bf Arhan, but Arhaan is a married man with a child after salmons reveal. She burst into tears and eventually, to comfort her, Salman entered the house.
6. In 2012, she was divorced from Nandish Sandhu. She’s got a daughter, Manya Sandhu. She’s one of that family abuse silent actresses.
7. In Bigg Boss 13 Day 17, Rashami is seen debating her strained friendship with Sidharth Shukla with Devoleena Bhattacharjee.
She informed her that on their show the two couldn’t stay together and had big fights with each other. She also charged him with verbal abuse of her and asking the show’s makers to remove her from her. Paras is also later seen talking to Shenhaz Gill about the same thing saying that Mahira Sharma and Shefali Bagga know about them as well.
8. Her father died much earlier and her mother brought her up!