Hovering vehicles on the street, floating eyes looking at you in the dark, and seeing an entire galaxy from your cup of coffee — these situations can seem to be straight out of a science fiction film, but they’re simply your eyes spotting situations faster than your brain can compute them, causing you to see things differently than they are.
1. “I really believed my car was floating over the car park.”
2. “This kiwi looks like a kidney.”
3. “An aerial view of the forest looks like this puddle.”
4. “The snow is like a polar bear face outside my porch.”
5. If you think that somebody stares at you but this is only a reflection of the lamp:
6. “The sun in the morning is like a gigantic fireball through steam.”
7. “My Turkish rosewater gummies look like sashimi.”
8. “It looks like my shirt is 2 colours with very different lighting.”
9. “This shadow looks like a spy.”
10. “The head of my friend looks upside down like a head up on the right side!”
11. “I have ran out of cookies and now the dough looks like an organ that can be transplanted.”
12. “It looks like his nose is missing from this cat’s marking.”
13. “The new surfboard of my friend was made like a stick.”
14. “I’ll disguise my iPhone as a computer and my computer as an iPhone.”
15. It is not a shade, it melts snow, which seems like the Grinch, surprisingly.
16. “My coffee looks like a galaxy.”
17. “The boards that are like books when put away are in my mother-in-law.”
18. “This coffee shop window reflects that the car is selling pieces out of its trunk!”
19. “To take this picture of a Spanish ham, and it appears to be a huge ham in the aeroplane hangar.”
20. Where are the legs of that woman? Oh, we’re looking at them now.
Which photos have you had for a second scroll?