It’s sometimes unavoidable to experience some discomfort when trying to seem gorgeous. Your day can be ruined by uncomfortable shoes, though. This is true even of celebrities who appear on the red carpet wearing shoes that are too little, too high, or the wrong size. We respect their professionalism as they conceal their agony with a self-assured smile while they may be in pain.
1. Katy Perry’s toes seemed to be out of their “comfort zone.”
2. Even though Amy Adams’ sandals seemed uncomfortable, they were really lovely.
On another occasion, Adams emphasised that maintaining a fashionable appearance comes at a cost.
3. The sandals on Katie Holmes’ feet appeared to be a touch too small.
The towering pink heels worn by Anne Hathaway make a stylish statement in motion.
5. Chrissy Teigen’s toes didn’t have enough room.
6. Sandals from Jessica Simpson appeared to be one size too small.
The sparkling stilettos worn by Jennifer Lopez appeared a tad too thin.
8. Elegant sandals worn by Jennifer Aniston appeared to be putting a little too much strain on her feet.
9. Britney Spears’ toes also seemed to be under some pressure.
10. The sky-high stilettos worn by Lady Gaga undoubtedly captivated the attention of everyone.
11. Despite wearing adorable sandals, Kate Beckinsale’s feet appeared to be larger.
12. Cobie Smulders, on the other hand, appeared to need a smaller shoe size but still looked lovely.
Preview photo credit Tsuni / USA / Alamy Stock Photo