Manoj Muntashir: An Indian lyricist and screenwriter by the name of Manoj Muntashir. He was born in Gauriganj, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh, India, on February 27, 1976. Muntashir is well known for his work in the Hindi film business and has penned lyrics for many Bollywood songs.
Manoj Muntashir is an Indian lyricist and screenwriter.
Manoj Muntashir is known for writing a number of well-known songs, including “Galliyan” from the movie “Ek Villain,” “Kaun Tujhe” from the film “M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story,” and “Tere Sang Yaara” from the movie “Rustom.” He has worked with a variety of singers and composers to produce catchy songs.
Manoj Muntashir has worked as both a scriptwriter and a lyricist. He collaborated as a lyricist and created the screenplay and dialogue for the movie “Baaghi 2”.
For his contributions, Muntashir has been recognised with a number of honours and accolades, including the Filmfare Award for Best Lyricist for the song “Teri Mitti” from the film “Kesari.” He is renowned for writing lyrics with soul and profundity that have connected with listeners all throughout India.
The extended publishing of allegedly old screenshots shows that she has been charged with supporting communist ideals and defending Islamist journalists like Rana Ayyub. People’s interest in his wife, Neelam Muntashir, has led to her recent emergence as a hot topic of conversation. Neelam Muntashir’s spouse, the well-known lyricist Manoj Muntashir, is well-known. She has attracted a lot of attention due to accusations that she supports Islamist journalists and communist ideology. She also goes by the name Neelam Shukla. She was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, and was brought up as a Hindu. Her Facebook profile indicates that she attended the University of Mumbai.
Manoj Muntashir has written lyrics for numerous Bollywood songs. Here are some popular songs penned by Manoj Muntashir:
- “Galliyan” – Ek Villain (2014)
- “Kaun Tujhe” – M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016)
- “Tere Sang Yaara” – Rustom (2016)
- “Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahunga” – Half Girlfriend (2017)
- “Kaun Nachdi” – Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety (2018)
- “Tere Jaisa” – Satyameva Jayate (2018)
- “Tera Ban Jaunga” – Kabir Singh (2019)
- “Teri Mitti” – Kesari (2019)
- “Dilbara” – Pati Patni Aur Woh (2019)
- “Humnava Mere” – Jubin Nautiyal (2019)
- “Tum Hi Aana” – Marjaavaan (2019)
- “Phir Na Milen Kabhi” – Malang (2020)
- “Shayad” – Love Aaj Kal (2020)
- “Humraah” – Malang (2020)
- “Main Jis Din Bhulaa Du” – Rochak Kohli ft. Jubin Nautiyal (2021)
आज आग है कल हम पानी हो जायेंगे,
आखिर में सब लोग कहानी हो जायेंगे.
लपक के चलते थे बिल्कुल सरारे जैसे थे,
नये-नये थे तो हम भी तुम्हारे जैसे थे.
कश्तियाँ हमने जला दी है भरोसे पर तेरे
अब यहाँ से नहीं लौट कर जाने वाले।
हवा में घर बनाया था कभी जो,
उसकी के सामने बेबस पड़ा हूँ…
तुम्हारे भीं दरीचा कौन खोले
कई जन्मो से मैं बाहर खड़ा हूँ…!!!
न दिन है न रात है…
कोई तन्हा है न साथ है…
जैसी आँखें वैसी दुनिया..
बस इतनी सी बात है.
1. When it comes to dreaming, the sky is the limit!
Joote phate pehenke akaash par chadhe the, Sapne humare har dum aukaat se bade the, Sar kaatne se pehle dushman ne sir jhukaaya, ab dekha hum nihatthe maidan mein khade the.
2. In the end, we’re all destined to be one with the earth.
Aaj aag hai kal hum pani ho jaayenge, Aakhir mein sab log kahaani ho jaayenge.
Manoj Muntashir Wiki
|Real Name||Manoj Shukla|
|Profession||Lyricist, Poet, Screenwriter|
Manoj Muntashir Physical Stats
|Manoj Shukla’s Age||47 Years (As of 2023)|
|Manoj Shukla’s Height||5’8″|
|Birthplace||Gauriganj, Amethi District, Uttar Pradesh|
Manoj Muntashir’s net worth is $5 Million.